Take part in this lino printing workshop with Zoe Ansari. You will learn the basics of lino printing and the skills to get you started so you can print at home with simple tools and materials. Fuelled by inspiration from the David Parr House you will design and carve your lino block and your very own prints to take home.
Talented printmaker, Zoe Ansari will guide you through designing, carving and printing your lino print. Inspired by a love of nature, Arts and Crafts pattern design, music, folklore, and the endless possibilities of an overactive imagination, Zoe’s fascinated by the idea of little worlds hidden in her lino prints. You can see more of Zoe’s work here: http://ansariprints.co.uk/
In this workshop, you will:
- Have an inspirational walk-through David Parr House
- Learn about lino printing and tools; the different marks they can make and how to use them safely.
- Produce and handprint your lino design.
- Experiment with different paper and inks to produce a print.
- Enjoy tea, coffee, soft drinks and biscuits
- Go home with your newly crafted prints and lino block so you can continue to make more.
All materials, including aprons, will be provided.
Please bring a packed lunch.
All money raised from our workshops goes towards maintaining David Parr House – thank you for supporting us.
Find out more and book here:
- Car Parking
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Blue Badge Parking
- Designated wheelchair public toilet
- Staff available to assist
- Wheel chair accessible