CTW positions the city and the UK in the world spotlight to become an annual unmissable event by uniting companies, organisations and academic institutions to showcase the best of the region and the most cutting-edge technology around.
leading tech to come together to unlock technology’s power for global impact. This must-attend tech event is based on real connection and conversations with 3 strands which put the spotlight on our unique ecosystem: CORE, CONNECT and CONVERSATIONS.
CORE is a content rich two-day conference (Hinxton Hall 9th & 10th May) and the unique Big Tech Debate to be held at the Cambridge Union Debating Chamber (11th May).
Key topics to be covered include:
- Advances in Artificial Intelligence and its implications
- Semiconductors and the UK’s role in the global market
- Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and the Metaverse
- Quantum technologies and how these will enhance our lives
- Mobility and the Connected World will show how Cambridge technology is addressing mobility, transport, and climate challenges.
Threads running through the week are Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Equality and Diversity, Sustainability and the Future of Work. Topics will be covered in key sectors: Healthcare, Smart Cities, Agritech, Clean Tech and Gaming.
- Cloakroom facilities
- Disabled Accessibility