We’re running a short 5-day course for those who are fascinated by video and want to improve their skills.
Each day we will focus on a different aspect of video production e.g. camera training, audio workshops, video editing sessions. Through this, your skillset will broaden every day to cover all the main aspects of production that you will need to create videos. In the mornings we have practical workshops and then we practice our skills in the afternoon by filming something interesting! By the end of the course, we will have filmed and edited a video together with the potential to be broadcast on local TV and online. The video material can be used for CVs and showreels for future employers. Working as a crew with professional guidance, there is then the opportunity to make your own video from the combined footage.
The course is hosted in the Sports Centre at Bottisham Village College and is open to anyone from about 15/16 upwards. A reasonable level of English language skills are needed if it’s not your native tongue but otherwise no requirements are needed except a passion for making videos!
In the course will cover:
- Location camera and sound. Including filming in/under water
- Specialist underwater techniques
- Programme design & Studio production
- Presenting and interviewing
- Basic editing
- Safety and wellbeing
- There are special discounts for students of Impington Village College and Bottisham Village Colleges. Staged payments are also available. Please contact us directly for promo codes. Info@ctvs.co.uk
- Blue badge parking
- Car Parking
- Disabled Accessibility
- Fitness Centre
- On site parking
- wheelchair access
- Blue Badge Parking
- Designated wheelchair public toilet
- Staff available to assist
- Wheel chair accessible