FREE: Haddenham: Open for Nature Day
- LEARN from the experts on hand to showcase the wildlife that’s living in the local area.
- ENJOY tailor-made talks, tabletop displays and hands-on activities.
- TAKE PART in bumblebee walks and botanical surveying.
- TALK to wildlife organisations and local groups who’ll be sharing their ongoing work to support wildlife within Cambridgeshire.
We will be joined by:
- RSPB ‘Operation Turtle Dove’
- Cambridgeshire Mammal Group
- Cambridgeshire County Moth Recorder
- Bumblebee Conservation Trust
- The Wildlife Trust for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire & Northamptonshire
- Haddenham Conservation Society
- Ann Sherwood (local ecologist)
- Hilary Conlan (pollination expert)
- Fen End Farm
This Open For Nature Day is brought to you by the team at New Life on the Old West. It is one of a number of local events designed to celebrate and champion local wildlife right on the doorstep of fenland communities.
Location: Fairchild’s Meadow, Chewells Lane, Haddenham, Ely, CB6 3SS (Grid reference: TL 46651 75785 and What3Words: ///legroom.fortnight.losses )
- Car Parking
- Disabled Accessibility
- Assistance dogs welcome