Learn the art of needle felting with Żenia, aka The Lady Moth and make a seasonal winter robin.
- During this workshop, you will create your own charming winter robin, either as a free-standing ornament or as a hanging decoration.
- You will work with various types of wool and learn how to use felting needles efficiently.
- Żenia will demonstrate the process step by step: sculpting a firm shape, colour blending, creating detail from wool (tail, eyes, beak) and finishing/smoothing.
- You will have an opportunity to customise some elements of the design and each robin will be unique.
- All materials and light refreshments will be provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
About the artist:
Żenia aka The Lady Moth is a self-taught fibre artist based in Cambridge UK. Taking inspiration from nature and working mainly with wool and plant fibres, she uses needle and wet felting techniques to create jewellery, necklaces and little creatures. Żenia is a passionate teacher valuing creativity and focusing on its therapeutic qualities. She encourages a relaxed approach to the creative process and her workshops.
Please note – this workshop does not include a walkthrough of David Parr House.
All money raised from our workshops goes towards maintaining David Parr House – thank you for supporting us.
- Car Parking
- wheelchair access
- Accessibility Guide
- Blue Badge Parking
- Staff available to assist
- Wheel chair accessible