Come down the rabbit hole to Willow Wonderand. Discover a world of Easter enchantment in The Secret Meadow, Garden, Teepee & Domes:
– Mad Hatters Teepee Party in the Giant Teepee
– White Rabbit Easter Egg Trail in The Secret Meadow (mini chocolate egg prize for all)
– Easter Crafts in the Willow Domes, including half hour crafting sessions with Bourn artist Alicia Metaxa (we will invite ticket holders to pre book a slot for Alicia’s craft session)
– Live Close Up Magic by Zap (member of the ‘Magic Circle’)
– Glitter Body Art & Face Painting with Cambridge Glitter Bar (not included in ticket price)
– Garden Games
Tickets can be purchased for event entry & activities only, or you can book for a gorgeous Wonderland Afternoon Tea at the Mad Hatters Teepee Party (adults & children’s available).
There will also be a garden bar with snacks & drinks available to order on the day, or you can book a table in the Willow restaurant or terrace to enjoy the Spring a la carte menu.
Dress casually or dress to impress, the choice is yours! Whether you fancy dressing in the Alice in Wonderland theme, the Easter theme, or simply wearing your finest garments because why not!
Come rain or shine, this wondrous Wonderland Easter experience awaits you. Please dress for an outdoor event. Please do not bring any food or drink on the premises (other than baby food) or we reserve the right to refuse entry. Please park at Bourn Village Hall or at the Bourn Recreation Ground if the Willow car park is full. This event will close at 4.30pm.
- Car Parking
- Disabled Accessibility
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- On site parking
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Designated wheelchair public toilet
- Wheel chair accessible