Enjoy a day out exploring the spacious grounds and estate of one of England’s grandest mansions, Audley End. Whether you’re exploring the servant’s wing, state rooms, stables, kitchen garden or beautiful grounds, you’ll discover what life was like above and below stairs at a Victorian country house.
There’s plenty for families to do, with a playground, working stables, hands-on fun in the Victorian nursery and action-packed special events held throughout the year. Book your tickets now for the best price and get ready for a great value day out at one of England’s finest country houses.
- Experience life as a Victorian servant in the historic kitchens, dairy and laundry rooms
- Relax or run around in the award-winning gardens and Capability Brown parkland
- Find the memorial to the Polish Resistance soldiers who trained here during the Second World War
- Car Parking
- Disabled Accessibility
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- On site parking
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Blue Badge Parking
- Designated wheelchair public toilet
- Wheel chair accessible