Lovingly restored to represent a glimpse of the home, life and legacy of Oliver Cromwell, one of historys most interesitng and divisive indivuals.
- Admission includes an audio guide – including a child themed version.
- 17th Century rooms, recreated to give a glimpse of the life and times of Oliver Cromwell.
- Home of Ely’s Escape Room (Run from the Oak Pannelled Tithe Office, former office of Oliver Cromwell)
- Tourist Information Centre and Gift Shop selling a wide range and variety of locally produced gifts and souverniers.
- Host of Events including guided walking tours, annual ghost tours and far more.